Monday, September 14, 2009

Make My Monday!



The Beadin' Path sent me some....River Rock Beads! They are huge nuggets of recycled glass! Quite gorgeous in a mythological way! And a challenge to a fresh faced designer like myself! I try not to look at what everybody else has made with similar materials before I add my two cents....or, in this case, a quarter!
 
I have a crazy design in mind that I will get started on today! It involves thinking outside the rocks. Hee hee.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I think I finally figured out what to do with mine - won't be posting it right away though, have more work to do and not enough time to do it right now. Thankfully, I have a 4-day weekend coming up.

    Love your colors - I got a cola colored strand and some light amber, so I'm doing earth-tone designs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin