Monday, February 1, 2010

Design Challenge with Heart!



Rings 'n Things sent me a beautiful bunch of Valentiney type beads...in December! There was no way that I was talking about Valentine's Day then, but I am happy to do so now!
 
As well as the lampwork beads, I also received some rather charming gunmetal filigree findings findings.



I've almost finished something very pretty with them and will post the pix soon! In the mean time, check out what some of the R&T Blog Design Partners have made! The links are in the left hand sidebar under Bead Challenged!

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. And talk about waiting for the right moment, R&T has finally started selling Love beads! :)

    --Dave
    at Rings & Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love these!!! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin