Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Metta Zine!

My Metta zine about Art Journaling from iHanna in Sweden arrived and I have been taking it with me everywhere, to soak up the charmingness and information!

It is a lovely publication, visually, and so informative and friendly! iHanna shares her own experiences, likes, favourite things and so on. How can you go wrong with that formula!?

Violette shared the link to iHanna with me and of course, I am forever grateful! What a find! So inspiring! I will be talking more about this zine in July, rest assured. It has given me the confidence to work on my own little project!

Do you Art Journal? (Love how it is also a verb!)
>W<
Share/Save/Bookmark


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I don't art journal - but I do so want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about it! So glad you enjoyed it and will write more about zines, they are so cool!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin