Friday, November 23, 2012

It's $9.95!!!

If I find something that I like for sale, I want to know how much it it is before I read anymore about it and develop an intense need for it that I might not be able to afford! So I'm telling you how much the Planners cost right off the top. Each Planner is $9.95! You even can bundle them for less, too!

Now you can read the blurb and keep coming back to see if maybe I meant to type $19.95 (no). Or even $119.95! It's not a typo! The Planner really is $9.95! (And I get 1/2 cause I'm an affiliate! And I'm an affiliate because it's the planner/workbook/calendar I would have created for my self if all the planets had aligned just right!). I thank my lucky stars that Leonie pulled this all together for me! Just when I thought that it couldn't get any better, Leonie has added an amazing business edition this year. This will be my second year of using the planner and it is becoming a well-loved practice. 


The 2013 Create Your Incredible Year WorkPlaybook, Planner & Calendar is a fun and useful tool to help you plan out and make happen your most incredible year in life or busines (or both!). Over the last four years, thousands of women have used this workbook with the most amazing results. It’s the best planning tool available to help you make your year your most exceptional yet!
Used by entrepreneurs, artists, mamas, creatives, coaches, teachers and women of all ages, the Creating Your Incredible Year workbooks are filled with dozens of pages of powerful worksheets and a printable calendar to help you create your amazing new year!

At $9.95, even if you just filled out the Vision Board, you'd have your money's worth! Have a look! They make great gifts for your pals and loved ones, too, and don't forget, the more you buy, the cheaper they get! Sweeeeeet!

The most amazing thing is that now you can get the Life and/or Business edition of the Planner, or, BOTH! (It's actually cheaper if you get both!)

Get yours now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin