Monday, April 13, 2009

Found Objects, Hats, Silver .... Ack!

Wow, I am a little behind with my Make It Mondays challenges! *She understated*. Look, you're just going to have to accept that this is my nature! I'm an Aries with a Gemini moon. This is what we are like! lol! I'm a great starter but I'm also short attention spanned and easily distracted! *sighs* I've got all the stuff for the challenges...just need to photograph and post....


I wear hats constantly, even inside sometimes, so I can't let the hats challenge pass me by. It looks like my pal Rietta, pictured here, will be involved. She came into the bookstore with this crazy feather Xmas tree and I made her put it on her head! Which she, a Gemini, was more than happy to do! hee hee!

This Monday's challenge is another highly relevant one! What are the chances!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin