Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring Library Book Sale!

Sweet cheeses, I came close to not being able to go to the Library sale! As it was, I couldn't go until after 5:00, a full 4 hours after the sale had started!!! Ack. And I can't go back today, between 10:00 and 3:00. However, I came away with about 20 or so books! Yay! Just what I needed!

I'm most excited about Creative Cash, How to Profit from Your Special Artistry, Creativity, Hand Skills, and Related Know-How, by Barbara Brabec!

I saw it over my shoulder, I think in the Psych. section. I was over in Hobbies. Turning my head, the big, colourful CREATIVE CASH title said 'hey' to me. This one has been on my list of 'must-haves' for quite awhile and I am reallly looking forward to sucking it dry! : ) The timing is SO perfect! Later, I will fill you in on the rest of the books, but right now I have to take the dogs for their W, A, L, K and then go to work. My boss is back from Mexico so I will be back to next to nothing hours next week again....but I have a new Art Fire online shop which I need to fill, challenges to meet and blogs to update. More about the new shop, which is still under construction, later, too. ciao for now!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin