Monday, April 20, 2009

ArtFire!

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell HandmadeWhat with the new gallery downtown buying my jewellery, and jewellery home parties being booked, I finally have enough things made that I can sell. BUT, I don't have a credit card and so was unable to sign up for Etsy. Now it gets interesting. My friend Rietta, (of the feathered hat) is moving back to B.C. and bequeathed magazines and beady things to me this past week. Lo and behold, a Bead and Button mag from last fall had a full page ad about...ArtFire.com.

I love it! I did a bit of research, (naturally) and found these posts (among many) about ArtFire. (Don't you love the name?)

Tammy Powley
Crafty Nation

Have you tried ArtFire yet? Check it out by clicking on my store window to your right or the big poster. See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin