Friday, August 7, 2009

Beadin' Path Design 2A









Wow, these beads are vivid...so inspiring! The colours are feeding me, lol!

On the top left, you can see where and what I started with....40 beautiful Vintage Lucite Lilac Moonglow Heishi Rondells. Then added the awesome baby blue sequins as caps. Just got a bunch of magnificent sequins at the dollar store and it all came together! Made little spacers of about 10 sequins each on eye pins and then joined each unit with jumprings! I love it!

My thing right now is jewellery without clasps that can be used in more than one way. Versatile and relatively easy. Less is more. And its faster and easier too! Tell me what you think so far. I'll post the finished product next time!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin