Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beadin' Path Design 2B

The beautiful Amanda kindly modeled my necklace. I need to measure it but for now, suffice it to say that I used all 40 of the heishi beads this design was based around! Plus, the necklace, as you can see, comfortably and hiply fits a couple of times around the neck! For more fun, wear it one length and loop it in a knot as I did or try it as a gorgeous bracelet!
Since the last photos, I've added some

Vintage Flexible Plastic Deep Grape Swirl Flower Centers (ridiculously grapey!!! yum!!!) and

some Vintage Lucite Lemon Moonglow Half Round Buttons w/metal Shanks!




I also made matching earrings (dangling off display) and this awesome bracelet with memory wire which I will blog more about later! Its very cool!

Well?

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin