Wow, I feel like I just wrote this yesterday.....but its been 7 days and I've had a cold during that time! My summer cold, the one that builds me up for the rest of the year. But enough about me! Let's see what's happening webwise this week!
1. Sara at Soft Flex Girl is on Day 2 of her Seven Days of Inspiration posts! I've already seen something I never would have thought of on my own! Thanks Sara!
2. The Crafty Gardener made me hungry! I also learned something that I am definitely doing in my container garden next season! Yummy! What a great idea!
3. In another attempt to get me quilting, Austen at Make+Do blog talks about 'quilt-alongs'. I could do that.....!
4. Jamie has a great post on Things to Avoid When Blogging in 2 parts. I'm almost scared to read it!
5. My darling friend, Juana, of the Cat Who Fishes blog, is back from her holidays in the Italian countryside and she has lots to do now that she's home again! I missed Juana but Flat Juana and Flat Wendy decided to stay in Canada for the summer to keep me company and will spend the fall in Italy!
6. It's all trial and error when it comes to working with bronze metal clay and Jen of BeadFX takes us through her experiments. Fascinating results!
7. Margot is Down Under!
8. Tammy Powley has a great post about blogging and references She's Batty (see #4, Jamie) and HandMadeNews.org!
9. Beth, of Indie North, has nothing to say about Radiant Red!
10. That's Pretty and Jewellery n Herbs both had crazy weeks and live in Peterborough, so here they are: 2 4 1!
And that's that for another WWW!
What are you doing this week?