Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Earth Day and Famous Canadian Crafternality Heidi Boyd!



Heidi's birthday was last week and I was torn between reviewing the book then or today but today won out! Cause Earth Day is soooo much older than Heidi!!! (There, that's your birthday gift from me, Heidi, lol!)

Heidi graciously sent me a copy of her inspiring book, CraftCycle, because we went to separate schools together, in Montreal. (This is funny on many levels, but you might have to be from Quebec to appreciate it. And even then, it is not really THAT funny).

Anywho, the Book has been borrowed by one of the Craft Gang, again. It already looks reused! We all really like it! The projects are both wantable and doable, mainly because of the FANTASTIC DIRECTIONS! Seriously, I need baby-step-by-baby- step directions and Heidi delivers! It is totally understandable! I really like how it is laid out by the Seasons, as well, because this helps you to develop a closer relationship with the cycles of the Earth and kind of ups your interest in what happens to it...making crafty recycling even more meaningful.

I want to go over a few of the projects in more detail, when I get the book back (AHEM!) and revisit it often here on Craft Dinner, but for now, let me just tell you that Heidi is giving away an autographed copy of the book on her blog, to celebrate Earth Day! Yay!

So go there now!

Happy Earth Day! (Pssssst, if you don't win a copy, you could click on my Amazon linky bit over there and down a bit, and get one that way!)

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin