Thursday, July 22, 2010

Guest Blogging!

Hi everyone! I'm guest blogging for the breath-taking Violette while she is away for 2 weeks! I am pretty thrilled and feeling quite zippy about it! The Twisted Rose Tutorial is up this week, that I shared here earlier, and next week I will have a completely new tutorial to share! Make a date for next Monday on Violette's Freak Flag blog! Thank you Violette! Bon voyage!

Making any zines or ATCs? I think that ATCs are the ideal place to start for someone who feels like they are not one bit crafty. I'm going to be putting together an ATC starter list and kit, inspired by my highschool chum, Liz! She is interested in crafting because I am....that's sweet...and because she can also see how there might be some stress relief involved, and other good things. I'm going to see if Liz and I can meet on Skype to craft together some afternoon, with supplies, that even the non-crafty, will have on hand! I will let you know how that goes! Do you have any friends that do absolutely nothing crafty?

Speaking of zines, the amazing news that I have saved for last, is that I have a very special contributor for my zine, Day Dreams! Volume 1 is about Small Art, and the mystery contributor shares with us her love for the Small! This is huge, people! lol

Before I go, I must share with you this pant-wettingly funny blog I found, how, I don't really know. Hi-lar-i-ous! It's called Remarkably Domestic, and written by Beth, and I just stumbled on it this morning. The Martha Craft Challenge posts caught my eye and one in particular made me, well, just read them and see what happens. Don't take a sip of coffee and then read them, either. Fair warning. A valuable contribution to the crafting world!

If you would like to win a copy of my first zine, you can! Stay tuned for the HOW, coming soon!

>W<

3 comments:

  1. thank you so much wendy for doing a fab job of guest blogging for me!!! i sure appreciate it!

    love violette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Wendy, for the shout out about my blog, Remarkably Domestic. You're the best! I'm so glad that some of my misadventures while crafting through the Martha Craft Encyclopedia are entertaining. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin