Monday, July 30, 2012

Give Your (He)Art a Kick Start!

Leonie Dawson is my heroine. She really is. I totally trust her, partly automatically cause she is a Scorpio (like my husband) and partly because when I listen to her and watch her videos, I hear the truth of what she says and I see the truth of what she says carried out in her actions. I totally believe in her, and I am coming to believe in her belief in me ... which is the best part of taking her courses. Her belief in you.

I'm an affiliate of Leonie's because she has written everything that I would have written if that had been my calling. Do you know what I mean? She is a kindred spirit and her e-courses are genuinely transforming. Leonie is a drama-free zone. She herself is a creative goddess whose art I love. If you are creative, you will love this course. If you wish that you were creative, you will love this course.


Here's what you get:
The Creative Goddess e-Course is a powerful, spirited way for you to experience creativity in a whole new way. The e-course is six weeks to discover the Creative Goddess in you.
* Every week you will be assigned Creative Goddess projects to do for the week in a range of creative mediums ~ you will be exploring new ways of creating and connecting with the gorgeous soul, wisdom & beauty inside you.
Six hand-drawn, illustrated and painted ebooks and three sets of worksheets guiding you on creating art as a sacred practice, how to find healing on your journey, walking through your stucknesses, how to create sacred space and discovering the Goddess in you.
Six videos each week from me and Charlie the Happy Healer Dog guiding you on the next part of your Creative Goddess journey.
Six guided 30 minute MP3 goddess meditations by me to work with for each part of the course. These are incredibly powerful resources, and are worth the price of the course alone.

The cost is $89.00 or $199.00. The $199.00 option gets you a year's membership in Leonie's ning/Goddess Circle with tons of add-ons plus ALL OF HER COURSES! It's crazy but it's true! Either option is an investment that you won't regret. I'll be showing some of my creations along the way and would love to see some of yours too! I have taken many e-courses, but none as well presented, thought out and life-changing as these.  

The ebooks and worksheets alone are incredible! Just sayin'. ; ) Here's some more info.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin