Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Time to Chime-From Margot Potter-The Impatient Crafter!

One of my crafting goddesses has asked us to bring this to the attention of...YOU!

Margot says, "I wanted to remind everyone that on April 22nd I’ll be posting here about copyrights and internet piracy. I’d love for artists, writers, designers, musicians, directors and all creators of intellectual property to chime in on the topic on their blogs. I feel it’s important to educate the public about what is and isn’t acceptable. Just because it’s on the internet, doesn’t mean it’s free for the taking. We can’t complain if we aren’t willing to take a stand. If you post and send me your link, I’ll gather the links into a single post later that week. Email me at theimpatientcrafter@gmail.com with your link."

Please stop by Margot's blog tomorrow, (well, anytime really) to read and add your 2 cents worth.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking to this post! I really think this is an important issue and I'm so glad there has been such a positive response!

    Cheers,
    Madge

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin