Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy Project Life 2013!

Just in time for the new year, Michaels finally got these gorgeous faux leather albums in from We R Memory Keepers! I shrieked when I saw them because I have been wanting to start Project Life for a long time and wanted to do it with this binder and the page protectors that are available. I love this colour but there are about 22 colours in all, to choose from. I think my next one will be purple.

You can find out more about Project Life from the lady who started it all: Ali Edwards. I also like what Julie Fei-Fan Balzer has to say about her experiences with Project Life.


I am really excited about the Albums Made Easy 3x4” Card Punch that We R Memory Keepers is bringing out in March (I think). It will be such a joy to use for Project Life, as it will enable me to make perfectly sized journaling inserts out of any paper that I want to use, instantly! How cool is that!? (Check out how the Albums Made Easy system works.)

Project 365 is a great app tha I use for recording a photo a day. Day One is an intriguing looking daily journaling app that I want to investigate a bit more. It was an App of the Week in 2012 and voted one of the best lifestyle apps for 2011. It's $4.99 as opposed to the free version of Project 365, but it looks like it might be worth it! I'll let you know if I get it!

Are you participating in Project Life this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin